Monday, June 12, 2006

I Left my Brains at the Door

I love the Blue Pearl on Court Street in New Haven. I love the neoatomic decor, I love the fondue, I especially love the cocktails.
The cocktails, however, do not love me back. I'm on the backend of a two-day hangover that was cemented at the Blue Pearl. True the evening began at Sports Haven for the running of the Belmont. And yes, it was helped along by some seriously good gnocci at The Goodfella's Cafe (great food, bloody movies, free champagne). Oh and just to top things off my best friend got engaged and so we had to do a little more celebrating. And a little more. And a little more. Oh my achin' head.

Politics and the rest of the world ceases to exist after a night like that. Blame it on the Pearl. That damned Blue Pearl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Without much luck, I was searching for blogs about Travel when I happened across yours. It's a cool blog. Evidently you like telling it like it is! I have a really great ebay website that is easy to use that you may like. If you get a chance, check it out www.licensedbrandsclub.com.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home