Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Discriminating Christians Want to Know...


This from Gabriel Rotello on The Huffington Post:

"The ever-inventive Christian right has unveiled a new tactic in their hate campaign against lesbians and gays. In a brilliant piece of twisted logic, they're now filing lawsuits against universities and workplaces that protect gays from discrimination, claiming that anti-discrimination policies discriminate against their own Christian right to...er...discriminate. Got it? You may be appalled by their grim determination."

I am, but it doesn't surprise me. I think I'll ask the boys of the CT Gay Man's Chorus what they think when I visit their Bingo-rama extravaganza on Saturday night, hosted by Joan Crawford and her lovely daughter Christina.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home