Monday, March 20, 2006

The Angry One

Teddy Velvet says of me: "She's got a mind full of rabid, frothing hate ans she's ready to unleash it."

Well thank you...

But I'm not all pre-menopausal, low-seratonin angst and ire. I can be a girlie girl at times. For instance, this is my dream wedding dress. I would have weigh what I was my senior year in high school in order to look like Lolita there, but it's still gorgeous and one can dream, can't one. Of course it's Italian -- La Spousa di Gio -- no American bridal house could make something this simple and elegant. There's no poof; there's no glitz; there's no 600 yards of lace with a train that actually needs a caboose to haul it. Just beautiful lines, gorgeous fabric, and a color that would make any bride blush. Bella bella. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home